Thursday, October 31, 2013

Mesh Fae Ears Progress!

Greetings, Sinners! I'm pleased to say that I not only got 7 shapes of ears setup with 3 guage size options (and no guage, which makes 4), I also made excellent headway on the first set of piercings today! On top of settling on a style for piercings for the first run of ears, I hammered out the formula I want to use for baking the metal textures for the piercings. With luck, I'll have all 28 ears pierced tomorrow... so I can start packaging these up Friday!

Sneak-peekiness:


I'd like to point out there there is NO SHINE settings on that mesh in SL ;) All of the specular goodness is baked on in Blender. I have to admit, I'm more than a little pleased with the outcome.

Off to rest... then back to work first thing! Stay wicked!

1 comment:

  1. Thats really nice there. Look forward to seeing them In World.

    ReplyDelete