Monday, October 21, 2013

A5 HUD PSR Progress Update!

As I mentioned yesterday, the A5 HUD is coming along nicely! I spent some time working on the new PSR panel today, and thought I'd offer a preview:


You can see this is a pretty significant change from both The One HUD (A4) and the Lite HUDs. I think the controls will be a little less confusing. Additionally, you can see the 'Pure Mesh' single Axis scaling that will be available on Mesh Only attachments. This will let you resize items (and portions of some items) along just the X, Y, or Z axis, to improve fitting... especially for shapes that are of widely varying proportions.

It's all moving along nicely! I hope to be done with the HUD in the next few days, and then once I give A5 a solid test drive and debugging, I can start releasing the new items that are already on the workbench, as well as start back-working updates to get everything up to speed! The first new project will likely be, as previously mentioned, the new Mesh Fae Ears... and then I have the Mesh Sinteract! Genitals coming along soon afterward! The long overdue Hooves that Szala likes to show off are also on the short list of stuff to get done ASAP!

Stay Sinful!

No comments:

Post a Comment