Friday, August 28, 2009

Nihilim Magister Horns Get A4/Sinteract! Update

Update Time! I have more on the way (including the Dark Temptress & Seducer sets, which I hope to have ready over the weekend), but these are ready to go now, and I am ready to start excepting exchanged ~only for these horns~ to get you updated to A4!

FOR A1/A2/A3 --> A4 UPDATES! If you have a set of the Alchemy v3.0 version Nihilim Horns, you qualify for a free update! I DEFINITELY recommend to take advantage! In addition to all of the new options & functionality available with your A4 HUD, the Script Count on this set of horns has been DRAMATICALLY reduced. This means that they will be easier and more bug free to use!

• They will Attach & Detach Faster
• They are virtually immune to the TP Attachment Lock/Drop Bug
• The rare (but annoying) 'Cannot Rez This Object because it caused a problem in this region' messages should never occur again
• Your personal script time usage on any sim will be REDUCED, which is always a good thing! (The Idle time on the updated version is as little as 1% of the old version!)

Please read the following carefully to learn how to make the exchange. DO NOT just send me an old set of horns without reading this... or you may well just lose your old set of horns, since if I cannot determine who sent me a pair, I cannot send a replacement!

  1. MAKE SURE YOUR PRODUCT HAS BEEN UPDATED! If you have not seen a notice or sign that specifically states that an item has been updated, please IM Galathir Darkstone BEFORE sending me ANYTHING for an update! If you send me an item that does NOT have an update available, I'm just going to send it right back to you. I won't be responsible for holding onto your inventory until an update is ready. I am working to get the updated items ready as fast as I can, but it does take time.
  2. Make sure you undertand that you MUST have an A4 HUD in order to have access to any Alchemy functions on the new A4 attachments (This includes Texture Change, Resizing, etc!)! This HUD is sold in my stores/mall shoppes, and does NOT come with the A4 attachments!
  3. Make sure you are not wearing the attachment/set.
  4. Make sure you have removed any extra, custom scripts that you want to keep! I will only be confirming what items have been sent to me for exchange, and then I WILL immediately delete them after sending your replacement! I will not be investigating to see if you have an Excite or Spellfire script (for example) in anything you send me.
  5. Place the attachment/set into it's own folder if it is not already in one.
  6. Rename that folder to include your FULL AVATAR NAME.
  7. Open my Profille and Drag that folder from your inventory onto the front page of my Profile.
  8. Be a little patient with me. As I get more and more items updated to A4, I expect to have quite a few exchanges to handle daily for some time. Barring RL complications, I will handle these exchanges within 24 hours. Many will be handled within a much shorter time, but if you find that you have waited more than a day, please send me an IM/Notecard to let me know.
  9. When you receive your A4 Updated Item, it will be a NEW, UNMODIFIED ITEM. It will be delivered in a 'Shopping Bag' with Copy permissions. This is your Clean Backup, and should anything happen to copy you are using, you will always be able to get a fresh attachment/set from that Bag.
  10. Rest easy knowing you will never again have to go through a manual exchange on this item, as Automated Updates are included as part of the A4 package! This means any future updates will be delivered to you automatically, with checkes performed each time any A4 item is rezzed/worn. I hope this bit will make you as happy as it does me!
* FOR NEW PURCHASES, you can find the vendors for this new goodie in any A4 Multi-Vendor, including the ones on either side of the display for "The One HUD" at my Main Store on Atlan Tu Sura, as well as the Mature Satellite Store on Vleet, and at every current mall location!
 
For those who are XStreet inclined, you can also find these right here: Jewelled • Tipped • Bare

If you purchase on XStreet, I would certainly appreciate you taking the time to rate and or review the item ;)

~Galathir

No comments:

Post a Comment