Monday, August 31, 2009

Dark Temptress A4 Update - Progress Report

This is a set I am definitely looking forward to having fully updated to A4... and it's almost ready! I am hoping to have these boxed & bagged tomorrow so I can start accepting exchanges for all of you who already have the set. I think you will be VERY, VERY pleased with all of the new options!

Just for starters, you'll have all the new textures available to texture and cross-texture how ever you want! Even better, I split the Metal surfaces into two groups, so now you have more customization options than ever before... and I have to say, I really love some of the looks you can create with the different textured trim.

Naturally, you can also apply a glow and/or transparency now as well, which looks incredible on the all white I tried out with Sin up above. Be sure to check out the Flickr Stream to see the other two images I uploaded here as well! I'll post again as soon as it is ready for exchanges/purchases.

Oh... for you guys... the Seducer sets are coming right behind as well. Within a day or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment