Friday, February 7, 2014

What's next at Sinful Needs?

Just a quick progress report to wet your whistle!

After the Mesh Fae Ears are ready (or the first run anyway, since there will be more piercing styles later on), I'll be getting to work on the S!2 HUD beta. Expect to see that available for FREE in the store in the next few days.

I'll be working on finalizing the S! HUD as I get the first Genitals Releases ready. I hope to have those ready for next weekend... but depending on complications, they could run longer than that.

Once the first Genitals are released, I'll be working on the new Full Mesh Breasts, as well as the V3 update for the Aphrodites, which will include a partial Mesh conversion to offer as much Tangos compatibility as I can muster. Target date for that is two weeks out.

Once those are in the store, I'll be FINALLY getting around to working on the Ushimimi items that previewed in the Guide Book for the Aphrodites way back when. I have some variants of that stuff in the works as well... most notably including the hooves Szala has been wearing for a year now!

Past that... I have some ideas, and there are lots of A5 Updates (and S!2 Updates) to get to work on! Keep your eyes open for some new projects though... especially the "Needs" Project... more info coming on that as I can get things done *winks* but I think you'll all be very interested that one when I can unveil it!

Stay Sinful!

No comments:

Post a Comment