Monday, November 11, 2013

You'd think I'd learn about ETAs...

So... Me and ETAs... they just don't mix *chuckles*. I am still hard at work on the Mesh Fae Ears release. I underestimated the amount of work that I would wind up doing for the Sinteract! update... so that's what I'm hammering on now. Once that is done, I can load up the ears and get them packaged. Notices will go out everywhere, including here, as soon as that happens.

On the plus side, S! v2 is shaping up nicely. There will be new functionality that I think will please a lot of people, as well as an overall decrease in the resources overhead. The means fewer scripts and lower script times. Some of those scripts are being consolidated into a script-light HUD to be worn while using S!, which will allow for much simpler lists management (For Owners and Allow/Ban lists). The HUD will be an important part of the Genitals release anyway... so a little more work now means less to get done for the Genitals after the Ears. That's a good thing, right?

Some of the new functionality will allow you to better tailor your S! preferences to your taste, and, I hope, make it easier for you to find others to S! with that share those tastes. All in all, the project is shaping up really nicely... and already headed toward the new end-goal I have planned, which is current called the "Needs Project." More information will be coming on that in the coming weeks ;)

Back to work for Me... until I announce the Fae Mesh Ears release. Stay Sinful!

No comments:

Post a Comment