Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wicked Hair & Some New Horns!


Well I finally got that hairstyle I've been wearing for the last 6 months bagged and ready for the store! At the last minute, I decided to tweak it and add a second hair color zone to allow for that two-toned (or skunked) look. I'm pleased with the end result, and hope you will be too. It definitely won't be the last hairstyle I set up for the store!

Oh... it's Sinteract! Loaded, by the way, for your naughty pleasure! I'm sure that some of you will come up with far more interesting emotes than I loaded into this one... but I think you'll agree it's a good start!

Naturally, this is available at my stores (both in the Multi-Vendors and in some new Wicked Hair vendors at the Main Store)... and it is also available on XStreetSL... at least for now ;)


While working on getting that hair ready, I was inspired to create a set of Demon Horns that had some tentacles worked into the array of wickedly twisting ivory and metal! The Angrumax Oracle Horns were born... and they have immediately become one of my new favorites. These will ~definitely~ not be the last set of horns I create with tentacles in the mix!

Get these from the Multi-Vendors or the new Demon Horns Vendors at my stores, or on XStreetSL!

No comments:

Post a Comment